[rt-users] Mail setup - forwarding from Exchange

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:35:00 EST 2008

James, thanks!  That did it!  I think this normally would have worked
without having to set up a new connector, but since our default
connector for the domain uses an outside server for spam
filtering/monitoring, it didn't know this internal server existed,
which makes the message I was getting make sense.