[rt-users] How to find the Weekly/Monthly RT Stastics

Lakshman Kumar Kakumanu klkumar10 at cibernet.com
Fri Mar 7 07:53:28 EST 2008

Dear All,

I am presently using RT 3.6.3 on Fedora 6.

I would like to know if it is possible to take out the status of
tickets on a particular day.

Example: I would like to know how many tickets are in new, opened,
pending, resolved, rejected status on a particular day or in a
particular week.

It would be of great help if any one can suggest me the procedure for
the same.

Presently using the SEARCH option, I am able to get the ticket status
for Created and Resolved from the interface itself. But not for the
status of OPEN, PENDING, REJECTED etc...

Please let me know if anyone need any more information from me.

-Lakshman