[rt-users] CreateChildTicket

Mathew mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 09:58:30 EDT 2008

Ugh...I'm still doing something wrong.

I've created
/usr/local/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/CreateChild/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction/.
  I then created a file called Default under ShowTransaction and placed
within it the code on the wiki and verified that the full path is
readable.  I'm still not getting the button under the Links widget though.

:(

Mathew

--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com