[rt-users] Quick search, reminders and quick ticket creation Missing from RT at a glance

lgrella lgrella at acquiremedia.com
Thu Mar 13 13:18:17 EDT 2008

I edited RT At A Glance from configuration->global->rt at a glance, and all I
did was add a view MY Requests to the page. After logging out and back in
again, All I see are the 3 reports from the left hand side: my top 10
tickets I own, top 10 tickets unowned, and My Requests. The rest of the page
disappeared - the reminders box, the box that shows quick search (with all
the queues) and at the bottom - quick ticket creation.

How did this disappear, and how can I get it back?
Thanks,
Laura