[rt-users] Showing custom fields with command line RT -[Pork]Email found in subject - [Pork] Email found in subject

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Fri Mar 14 06:54:18 EDT 2008

Kevin,

Thanks - that works fine for me.

Ben, have you tried escaping the space on the command line?

eg

rt show ticket/1 -f id,queue,CF-Custom\ Field

regards

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454