[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 poor query performance

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 19 12:42:30 EDT 2008

Jesse, I know that they both have index on CachedGroupMembers table
that starts from 'MemberId' column. And it does mess up optimizer and
doesn't matter if it's one column or multiple like in (MemberId,
GroupId, Disabled) index (Jeff created such thing). We really need
such index in the core on CGM table, otherwise people have problems
with searches by watchers (like in "Requestor is XXX" search or "More
about XXX" box). It's very sad that mysql can not deal with that. Fix
I've implemented in 3.6.6 helps people on setups with few ACL records
and few queues, but not in these two cases.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.