[rt-users] A second quick question or 2 about upgrading....

Greg Evans gevans at hcc.net
Tue Mar 25 14:37:19 EDT 2008

I am preparing to upgrade my rt from 3.65. to 3.6.6. I have now successfully
fixed my newbie errors of not using the local directories for changes that I
have made or that people from the list have helped me make :-), but I have a
couple other concerns that I want to ask about.

1)	Extensions: What happens to all of the extensions/add-ons that I
have installed? Do I have to re-install them? Any configuration for them
that might or might not exist, does it remain or get deleted?
2)	Themes: I have been working on a new theme for RT (closer to
organizational colors of the Company, blah blah blah) it is of course
located in /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/css/<ThemeName>. Will it remain or
will it get deleted?

Thanks,

Greg Evans
Hood Canal Communications