[rt-users] Custom Field in ticket display - can a drop down box be added?

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Tue Mar 25 14:22:50 EDT 2008

We have a Queue that has custom fields and when a ticket is created
we can see the custom fields in the ticket display.  There is a need
to have one of the fields be a drop down box in the ticket display.
This would allow the status to be changed, much like the Reminders
section of the display.  Is this possible in the custom fields section
of the display or do we need to create section like the Reminders?

                           Thanks,
                               STH