[rt-users] default screen configuration on 3.6.6

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 25 15:09:41 EDT 2008

Phil,

	If you are going to run the DB updates, you will most likely have to
get the Admin password to do it. DataBases tend to be strctly protected
from jobs that change the database without the correct password. The
"latest received tickets" is one of the queries that comes with the
3.5.1 updates.

Kenn
LBNL