[rt-users] default screen configuration on 3.6.6

Jeff Voskamp javoskam at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 25 15:22:41 EDT 2008

Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Phil,
>

>     Actually, the 3.6.1 DB upgrade only inserts a couple queries as
> options; the Unowned query and the My own tickets query. There are no
> DB Schema changes, per se. Hope this helps.
>

> Kenn
> LBNL
Installs two Searches and "HomepageSettings":
   { Name => 'HomepageSettings',
      Description => 'HomepageSettings',
      Content =>
      { 'body' =>
        [ { type => 'system', name => 'My Tickets' },
          { type => 'system', name => 'Unowned Tickets' },
          { type => 'component',  name => 'QuickCreate'},
        ],
        'summary' =>
        [
          { type => 'component', name => 'MyReminders' },
          { type => 'component', name => 'Quicksearch' },
          { type => 'component', name => 'RefreshHomepage' },
        ]
    },

Without that you don't have a default screen layout for the main page.
The important command to run is:

  rt-setup-database --dba root --dba-password IamRoot --action insert
--datadir etc/upgrade/$VERSION

Jeff