[rt-users] A brief preview of what RT 3.8 is going to look like

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Wed Mar 26 04:54:12 EDT 2008

Hello!

I really like the new look, and even if I think the horizental menues
are useful for this type of programs, i think the traditional
menues on the left will ease the usage for the unexcercised
users.

But when will there be the first 3.8. Could you give
an rough estimate?

I installed yesterday the 3.8-Testing, and it looks good
(after I installed tons of dependencies in our RHEL5 clone)

Best regards!

sven