[rt-users] Re solved scrip problem

F350 F350bidon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 06:04:22 EDT 2008

Hello Kenn,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the default "Resolved" template which is associated to the default
scrip "On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved".

The rights that are set for the "Global" group are:
AssignCustomFields
CommentOnTicket
CreateSavedSearch
DelegateRights
DeleteTicket
EditSavedSearches
LoadSavedSearch
ModifySelf
ModifyTicket
OwnTicket
ReplyToTicket
SeeCustomField
SeeGroup
SeeQueue
ShowOutgoingEmail
ShowSavedSearches
ShowTicket
ShowTicketComments
StealTicket
TakeTicket

 In addition to the rights, i have the following rights set also globally
for the privileged users:
CreateSavedSearch
DelegateRights
EditSavedSearches
LoadSavedSearch
ModifySelf

 And the following for everyone (Globally)
CreateTicket
ReplyToTicket

Thanks again for your help

Marc