[rt-users] RT SLA Extensions

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:56:44 EDT 2008

It's already there. Just don't grant rights to see and/or modify the
field to other users. And I think it's even described in the doc.

http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RT-Extension-SLA-0.01/lib/RT/Extension/SLA.pm#Access_control

PS: Don't forget to write to rt-users or rt-devel lists.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.