[rt-users] Automatically sending e-mails using RT

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Mar 27 15:02:55 EDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

If you haven't disabled global scrip #2 ("On Owner Change Notify Owner with
template Transaction") then it should work out of the box.

If you've changed the template, the biggest gotcha is usually not leaving
the first line of the template blank.  The blank line lets the mailer know
where the headers end and the message body begins.  No blank line means no
message body (and some pretty funky headers).

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC