[rt-users] RT Query - Ticket SQL

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 27 16:12:45 EDT 2008

To all,

	I don't believe I have seen any threads on this question, but if so,
please forgive me. I just re-named a bunch of queues to include a prefix
so that if a particular group works with tickets in several queues, they
can create a query that asks for queues LIKE "XX-" instead of listing
each queue they want to search. So, I went to "advanced" and change the
SQL from (Queue = 'GL' OR Queue = 'AP' etc.) to Queue LIKE 'FS-' and I
got garbage. Didn't work at all. I tried a few variations like (Queue
LIKE 'FS') but to no avail. Does anyone have a list of the available
'Ticket SQL' commands? Has anyone tried this and been successful? If so,
what did you code? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL