[rt-users] Auto-created users not does not appear...

"Fábio M. Catunda" fcatunda at contactnet.com.br
Thu Mar 27 17:35:45 EDT 2008

Mr. Crocker,

Good that the "mailbox full" message is ok, I was afraid that the list
could be down for some reason!

I did the SuperUser thing just for testing purpose, I was kind of
desperate, as it did not work, I removed it.

I was composing a huge message with all my groups, queues and users to
try to explain how things are, but then I realized that a specific queue
was without the "OwnTicket" privilege to the "Privileged" group, that
was cousing the problem.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help, by now everything is ok!

[]'s, Fábio Catunda!