[rt-users] Send last message/comment from ticket to requestor on resolve

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon May 5 14:45:48 EDT 2008

At Monday 5/5/2008 01:42 PM, Nelson Pereira wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Wondering how to do this:
>
>When I resolve a ticket, I want RT to send the
>message I put in the resolve to the requestor,
>and not the default “as per our records
.”

Disable the "On resolve notify Requestors" scrip,
and resolve tickets by adding a reply & changing
the status. The Mason code can be changed so that
when you use the "Resolve" link, the "Update
type" is set to Reply rather than Comment.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - SAIS
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)