[rt-users] RT Performance

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Sun May 11 17:04:11 EDT 2008

Not to squash your hopes, but have you done any profiling to
determine where the slow points are located? You may want to
turn on exhausting logging and perform a ticket view and check
the performance of each query issued. If you have large attachments
the problem may be in the presentation of those attachments and
your partitioning will not really help. You could get a rough idea
by just checking the view times for a new ticket both with and without
an attachment. Good luck.

Cheers,
Ken