[rt-users] RT3.8 questions and remarks!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu May 22 04:33:07 EDT 2008

hello developers!

first the question: How can I get rid of the wyswyg editor
for my users. A lot of the my users only use the mail interface
and they use text-only mailclients like pine or mutt. so I
would like to set the default to the simple text field.
It would be no ggod idea to send html-mails to my pine
users

the new default stylesheet looks very nice, but on all
linux desktops, the small fonts are broken
example:
* sidebar: the small non-bold font
* ticketview: the field description text

you mentioned a webinstaller for 3.8 could you give
us more information.

best regards!

sven