[rt-users] SearchBuilder problems with sorting by Custom Fields

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 28 12:12:32 EDT 2008

Jesse, Emmanuel,

	Thanks. Good to hear about 3.6.7. Emmanuel, if yours is working, then
maybe my install of 3.6.6 didn't get the latest SearchBuilder. To be
honest, the fact that it doesn't work for CF's is NOT a show-stopper. It
will be a GREAT asset for administrative reporting when it does, but in
the meantime, I'm now up to 3.6.6 and everything else works incredibly
well. In fact, I have a new technical support group that will need to
add about 85 new application support queues. It just keeps getting
bigger and better, really. Now that our approval/priority & QA workflow
processes (scrips) are up and running, we have the infrastructure to
handle that many queues easily.

Kenn
LBNL