[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth v0.06 Released - Includes 3.8.x Compatibility

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Sat Nov 1 14:45:47 EDT 2008

Evening All,

	I am proud to announce the official release of RT::Authen::ExternalAuth
v0.06 - the first release to be out-of-the-box compatible with RT 3.8.x.
Thanks to everyone for being so patient in waiting for this, I know it
has been a long time since 3.8.0 came out, but as many know I have been
ridiculously busy.

I want to extend MASSIVE thanks to Kevin Falcone for the work he put
into this, it wouldn't have happened without him - at least not for some
time.

I have uploaded the release to CPAN, but it may take some time for it to
become available and propagate to the mirrors. Once done, you should be
able to install it directly through the CPAN shell or find it here:
http://search.cpan.org/~zordrak/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.06/

Until then, you can install directly from the BPS SVN server's trunk, I
don't expect trunk to be changed at least until mid next week, so you
can trust it to be the same as the release at least until it's available
on CPAN. To get and install it from the SVN server:

$ svn co http://code.bestpractical.com/bps-public/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth
$ cd RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/trunk
$ perl Makefile.PL
$ make
$ make install

Have fun :)

BTW, any bugs or feature requests should be submitted through the CPAN
RT system at http://rt.cpan.org.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com