[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth v0.06 Released - Includes 3.8.x Compatibility

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Sat Nov 1 15:14:18 EDT 2008

>  'servers' => [ 'ldaps://dc1.example.com',
> 'ldaps://ldaps://dc2.example.com/' ],

I guess one could accomplish a similar effect by specifying multiple
server entries ("My_LDAP1", "My_LDAP2", etc), which is messy but would
at least make sure things keep running if the primary becomes
unavailable.  Would this work?  The downside is that RT would make
multiple queries for users that are actuall invalid, but the benefits
might be worth it.  I will try to poke at this over the next few days.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at oddbit.com>