[rt-users] Another ExternalAuth question - "strict refs"

Aaron Zuercher aaron.techgeeks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:51:57 EST 2008

A followup:

I looked at the User_Vendor.pm file in the error and commented out the "use
strict;" line at the beginning of the file.  now I can login as root but not
LDAP.  I'm not a programmer so I don't understand the sigificance of that
statement.  Will my "fix" cause any other errors/problems?  Is there a
better option?

Thanks