[rt-users] Customize search for newest unowned

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 5 17:51:44 EST 2008

Don,

	We have over 115 Queues and about 6 major groups. When the members of
each group looks at their "unowned" tickets, they only the the tickets
in the queues they have access to. If I am in RT, but not in a group
that has access to your queue, then I will not see any new tickets in
YOUR Queue(s). You might want to re-think the privileges you are
granting to the system groups or to certain roles globally. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL