[rt-users] Allow a corporate to view all tickets of her employees

Victor Fariña Infante victor.farina at queres.es
Thu Nov 6 05:04:56 EST 2008

Hello
Thanks for the fast reply ;-).
I am a newby at RT so it may sound strange, but if we do that, the users
from one company can see Tickets from another company because I have all
"Support" Tickets on the same Queue. I think that the solution could be to
create a Queue per customer but i don't know if this is a good approach.
Is this the correct way ?

Regards

--
Victor Fariña Infante