[rt-users] AssetTracker crashes loading asset

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Fri Nov 7 10:43:48 EST 2008

Sounds exactly like the issue I have, I think something is trying to get
all those records, I tried to trace it but with no luck, I think it may
be related to the back/next links on the ticket display page. It's
checking each record for something, This is ok with small results but
crashes with large sets. I really wish I could figure this one out, I
get the occasional 500 and users are made aware to keep search results
smaller. In my testing this affected 3.4.x 3.6.x and 3.8.x