[rt-users] Perforce Integration

Wayne Richardson wayne at fsckin.com
Sun Nov 9 15:00:01 EST 2008

I've found some archived messages on list about integrating Perforce with rt, but nothing of major substance.

Has anyone got a set of scripts (for rt or p4) that they can point me at so I can avoid doing work that is already available?

Things that would be of great use for example are: checkin notes appending to an rt ticket and checkins that close a ticket.

Thanks much!
~wayne