[rt-users] Filter::SpamAssassin

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Nov 10 12:29:24 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:11, Woody - Wild Things
<woody at wildthingsafaris.com> wrote:
> Hi Pierce,
>
> I have it working fine, tho there was a problem with the Auth and I think
> the solution was to put spamassassin before Auth
>
> Set( @MailPlugins => "Filter::SpamHeader", "Auth::MailFrom");

Aha! That makes much more sense. So it's a bug/ambiguity in the
documentation. Thanks so much!

I will soon have an updated version of Erik's module that offers more
options. In particular, it will allow you to defer to existing X-Spam
headers (in case say, your mail sever is already doing them) which
significantly increases responsiveness.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.