[rt-users] Rich text in RT and RTFM

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 10 18:57:45 EST 2008

On Nov 10, 2008, at 6:52 PM, Alex Young wrote:

> Thanks. Do you know when 3.8.2 will be released?

Hopefully before the holiday season gets into full swing, but
I can't commit to a release date.

> I meant adding the WYSIWYG into RTFM, rather than just having WIKI
> text
> or plain text.

That *should* be as easy as putting the right css attribute on the
text area used for editing since the JS that turns on the WYSIWYG
triggers on a class setting.  It may cause some interesting problems
inserting html into the WYSIWYG, I've not played with that.

-kevin