[rt-users] CustomField sort order with Global CustomFields

James Berwick jim at jamesberwick.com
Tue Nov 11 01:01:32 EST 2008

Hello,

Start out by first saying that RT is a great product.  Compared to every
other ticketing software I've ever used, it rocks.  It almost makes me
want to sit at my desk all day answering tickets.

We recently updated from RT 3.6.4 to RT 3.8.1.  Our users have noticed
that the order of CustomFields has changed on the Basics page.  Prior to
upgrading, Global CustomFields were listed first with queue specific
ones listed next.  It seems to be reversed now, with all the queue
specific fields being listed first and global CustomFields being listed
at the end.

Everything sorts correctly inside of its own list (ie, queue specific
fields sort correctly amongst themselves).  I didn't see this after
searching the archive and I'm lost as to where to start looking for a
solution.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!