[rt-users] ClickableLinks in custom fields

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Tue Nov 11 21:34:34 EST 2008

Thanks Torsten,

I had looked at this earlier and originally thought it wouldn't be
useful for my application. However, after revisiting the idea, I see I
can simply put in "file://///__CustomField__"  as the URL and users can
put in their network file paths as the custom field value, to create a
clickable link.

Gordon