[rt-users] Cosmetic Issues 3.8 - WYSIWYG, Round corners, FCKeditor not showing

Scott Golby sgolby at register.com
Wed Nov 12 16:00:00 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Got couple of cosmetic issues I'm trying to solve with RT 3.8.1

1. Entering text in the WYSIWYG editor looks fine, I make the font big,
change the color to Red - but when you view the ticket history it just
shows as all the same size/font, <h1> is gone, Red color is gone. (it is
there in the Download (untitled)  / with headers text/html, so RT did
save it)

2. Message box height doesn't alter when I change it in preferences, or
in RT_SiteConfig.pm, I suspect this issue is related to the FCKeditor,
I've tried adjusting fckeditor.js FCKeditor.MinHeight = 400 ; as well
but it doesn't seem to have the desired effect.

3. Using IE7 the rounded corners are missing, only working in Firefox.

Not really show stopper issues, but most people use IE here & with the
FCK window expanded the message box remaining is pretty tiny.

Thanks,
Scott