[rt-users] assigning tickets

David O'Brien david.obrien at hotonline.com
Thu Nov 13 06:43:50 EST 2008

Hi Gabe,

We were experiencing the same issue. After assigning the required
privileges to members/groups of the queue, The only option available in
the owner field was either "Nobody" or the ticket owner.

After a little bit of research, we discovered there is a bug in perl
module DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.48 which is used to populate the owners
field.

Upgrading to DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.54 has fixed the issue for us.

You can see the change logs for DBIx::SearchBuilder here:
http://search.cpan.org/src/JESSE/DBIx-SearchBuilder-1.54/Changes

Hope this helps,

Dave

David O'Brien
System Administrator
www.thehotonlinenetwork.com
d:

    t: 0845 4680 568

    f: 0845 4680 868

    m:

		Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS

    This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain privileged

    information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.

    Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

    us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

    hotonline ltd is registered in England & Wales. Registered office: One Canada Square,

    Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP. Registered No: 1904765.