[rt-users] search case sensitiv

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Fri Nov 14 16:49:33 EST 2008

I'm guessing you are using utf8_bin collation, the others are case
insensitive. Unfortunately non binary utf8 ones aren't accent sensitive
so it lacks a bit compared to latin1 which offers both. If accents
aren't a major concern you should be using like utf8_unicode_ci or
utf8_general_ci or swedish .. they all have slightly different rules for
sorting.