[rt-users] RTx::EmailCompletion config problems

Jac Gubbels GUBBELS JacG at kocschool.k12.tr
Tue Nov 18 02:48:39 EST 2008

Ok, but the link you need points from RTx-EmailCompletion to EmailCompletion. The EmailCompletion dir is created by the install script, but the link to it has to be made manually as RT is looking for RTx-EmailCompletion directory. The Heritage of earlier versions of this plugin I think. So I think you got my point backwards :-)

-- Jac Gubbels