[rt-users] Gnupg interaction with speedycgi in RT 3.8.1

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 14:12:36 EST 2008

Hi,

I've noticed that unless Gnupg is disabled, the speedycgi handler
terminates after 1 (or sometimes more) requests. When it does, the
client gets a 500 response back. This is using my experimental Debian
packages on Debian etch, but I can't imagine that the packages are doing
anything particular odd that would cause this.

I haven't done any deep digging yet, but has anyone already seen this
problem? I can't believe I'm doing anything *that* unusual in this
regard.

Bizzarely, I sometimes get the expected output in the Apache error log
(HTTP headers, then what looks like a well-formed HTML document), and
sometimes all I get is the standard "Premature end of script headers"
message.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team