[rt-users] User Stats in a Queue??

Erik Peterson epeterson at edc.org
Fri Nov 21 10:55:22 EST 2008

Hi Matt,

You can either ³title² the box something else which is essentially what I
did since I didn¹t need the original QuickSearch functionality:

<&|/Widgets/TitleBox, title => loc("Owner Overview"), bodyclass => "",
   titleright => loc("Edit"), titleright_href =>
$RT::WebPath.'/Prefs/Quicksearch.html' &>

(this in in Elements/QuickSearch)

Or from what I understand, you can name the Element file something other
than ³Quicksearch² and then include the new name in your RT-SiteConfig.pm in
the array:

Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(QuickCreate Quicksearch MyAdminQueues
MySupportQueues MyReminders  RefreshHomepage)]);

(that¹s the default list from RT-Config.pm)

Then anyone who has modified their At A Glance would have to add it and you
could add it to the ³default² as well via:
 /Admin/Global/MyRT.html

Hope that helps,
Erik