[rt-users] User Stats in a Queue??

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 22 05:34:57 EST 2008

Hi Erik, Matt,
some additional information. I mentioned in my last mail the call like this:

<& /Elements/OwnerSummary,
   cache => 'quick_search_queues',
   queue_filter => sub { $_->CurrentUserHasRight('ShowTicket') && !exists
$unwanted->{$_->Name} },
   conditions => [ {cond => "Status = 'new'",  name => loc ('new')  },
                   {cond => "Status = 'open'", name => loc ('open') },
                   {cond => "Status = 'stalled'", name => loc ('stalled') }]
&>
</&>

But there we check for ShowTicket Rights, correct will be:

<& /Elements/OwnerSummary,
   cache => 'quick_search_queues',
   queue_filter => sub { $_->CurrentUserHasRight('OwnTicket') && !exists
$unwanted->{$_->Name} },
   conditions => [ {cond => "Status = 'new'",  name => loc ('new')  },
                   {cond => "Status = 'open'", name => loc ('open') },
                   {cond => "Status = 'stalled'", name => loc ('stalled') }]
&>
</&>

Which only displays the user who can own a ticket, what we are looking for
;-) and for, which speeds up the search.... (less users are allowed to own a
ticket then to see a ticket.

Torsten
2008/11/21 Erik Peterson <epeterson at edc.org>

>  Hi Matt,
>
> You can either "title" the box something else which is essentially what I
> did since I didn't need the original QuickSearch functionality:
>
> <&|/Widgets/TitleBox, title => loc("Owner Overview"), bodyclass => "",
>    titleright => loc("Edit"), titleright_href =>
> $RT::WebPath.'/Prefs/Quicksearch.html' &>
>
> (this in in Elements/QuickSearch)
>
> Or from what I understand, you can name the Element file something other
> than "Quicksearch" and then include the new name in your RT-SiteConfig.pm in
> the array:
>
> Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(QuickCreate Quicksearch MyAdminQueues
> MySupportQueues MyReminders  RefreshHomepage)]);
>
> (that's the default list from RT-Config.pm)
>
> Then anyone who has modified their At A Glance would have to add it and you
> could add it to the "default" as well via:
>  /Admin/Global/MyRT.html
>
> Hope that helps,
> Erik
>

> On 11/21/08 10:46 AM, "matt wells" <phanoko at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Works great.  Thank you!  Last thing... is there a way to put this in it's
> own box and not inside the QuickSearch box?
> Really, thank you guys.  You guys rock.

MFG

Torsten Brumm

http://www.torsten-brumm.de