[rt-users] RT - upgrade; small issue

daksh daksh at olemiss.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:34:14 EST 2008

Hi,
I am working on upgrading our RT from 3.2.2 to 3.8.1
Here is server info:
Server running RT3.2.2
RHEL 4
Apache/1.3.33
MYSQL 4.0.22
PHP 4.3.11
PERL 5.8.8

Server running RT3.8.1
RHEL 5
Apache/2.2.9
MYSQL 5.0.51a
PHP 5.2.6
PERL 5.10.0

For most part, my upgrade worked (thanks to README,
UPGRADING and UPGRADING.mysql guide). One issue I see is,
after I login when I go to "Tickets" (on the left column)
the page takes very long to load (over 2 minutes). After the
page loads, when I click on down arrow for "Owner" I have
hundreds of users.

On my old RT server, I have less then 20 people under
"Owner". I do not see a table called owner, so I am not sure
where this is getting populated from?

I will greatly appreciate any help on this matter.
Thanks