[rt-users] Add a custom status

Alberto Villanueva alberto.villanueva at altran.es
Tue Nov 25 12:23:39 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm doing the same, and I have tried two possibilities but anything has run.
When I finish, I'll tell us the solution that I have installed in the
production server.

Regards,

ALBERTO VILLANUEVA VAL

Consultor

Altran

ParqueEmpresarial Las Mercedes, Edificio 1
C/ Campezo, 1. 28022 Madrid
Tel : + 34 91 744 46 00
Fax: + 34 91 415 24 57

 <http://www.altran.es> www.altran.es