[rt-users] Auto assign of ticket to Open if taken by user

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 2 19:50:00 EDT 2008

Hi Johann,

Scrips are created in either the Queues or Global areas under the
Configuration menu in the Web GUI.  You would create it in the queue that
you want it to apply to, or, if you want this behavior in all of your
queues, as a global scrip.

I borrowed the book from the school library while I was installing
RT.  This was a couple of years and many brain cells ago, but I do remember
that the book was pretty helpful in getting to understand scrips,
templates, and the basics of ticketing systems.  It was still a pretty
steep learning curve for me, though.

Regards,
Gene

--