[rt-users] RT logs me off (losing cookies)

Ian Docherty rt at iandocherty.com
Fri Oct 3 11:57:53 EDT 2008

Hi
I have recently installed RT 3.8.1 on a new machine (importing an older
database) and all seems fine except that I frequently get logged off
when I click on a link. Typically after a few seconds or so. Most
frequently when I click on a 'new search' lnk, but not exclusively.

I have cleared the mason_data/obj directory (since I changed my domain
name and thought that might upset things).

I have cleared the cookie in my browser and checked it is created again
(it is) but other people with other browsers have the same problem.

The problem occurs whatever value of $AutoLogoff I use (originally it
was 0, now it is 60).

Any other ideas?

Regards
Ian