[rt-users] RT logs me off (losing cookies)

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Fri Oct 3 12:15:52 EDT 2008

it sounds to me like you're experiencing the common session storage issue... i fixed it by enabling dist-stored sessions through apache in RT_SiteConfig.pm rather than using mysql-stored ones. note that this doesn't actually fix the problem per-se, but is actually a viable workaround if you don't mind using the OS's filesystem to store your httpd sessions rather than your database.

-gabe