[rt-users] Auth::ExternAuth (LDAP) and disabled users

Jonathan McKeown jonathan+rt-users at hst.org.za
Mon Oct 6 10:33:43 EDT 2008

I'm using Auth::ExternalAuth with RT 3.6.6.

I have a d_filter set in RT_SiteConfig.pm which identifies users who should be
marked ``disabled'' - but this isn't picked up until the first time a user
tries to log in to the Web interface.

I'd rather be able to mark a user disabled in LDAP and have RT pick it up the
next time there was any activity at all by the user.

It feels as though perhaps I should be looking at the User->Load method (or
near there at least) - but before I start fiddling, does anyone have any
advice for me?

Jonathan