[rt-users] reall odd apache2 crashes with blank pages

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Wed Oct 8 09:56:06 EDT 2008

after disabling SSL and downgrading DBD::mysql to 4.00.5 (from the buggy 4.00.7), i am happy to announce that there have been no segfaults on our RT server since last friday. i beleive each of these options must have been partially responsible for the problem... i will wait approx. another week and then consider this issue resolved due to the changes applied. i will let you all know how it turns out.

-gabe