[rt-users] Corrupted Attachments

Steve Hopps steve.hopps at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:14:15 EDT 2008

I've followed the upgrade instructions but have the same problem with
attachments being corrupted in 3.8.1. Perhaps there is another issue that
has yet to be addressed? Nobody offered any suggestions to my previous post
on this subject so I assumed this was an unsolved issue still.
My earlier post follows:

I'm having a problem with corruption as well. I had missed this
upgrade because I am running mysql 5.x so presumed it didn't apply.
I've since run the script and everything seemed to work, but of course
this is after doing the 3.8.1 upgrades. My attachments still seem to
be corrupting, any suggestions? This is the output of show create
table attachments:

Attachments	CREATE TABLE `Attachments` (
 `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 `TransactionId` int(11) NOT NULL,
 `Parent` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 `MessageId` varchar(160) character set ascii default NULL,
 `Subject` varchar(255) default NULL,
 `Filename` varchar(255) default NULL,
 `ContentType` varchar(80) character set ascii default NULL,
 `ContentEncoding` varchar(80) character set ascii default NULL,
 `Content` longblob,
 `Headers` longtext,
 `Creator` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 `Created` datetime default NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
 KEY `Attachments2` (`TransactionId`),
 KEY `Attachments3` (`Parent`,`TransactionId`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=4221 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8