[rt-users] Action::EscalatePriority messing up my ticket history

Bernd Kuhlen -WetterOnline- bernd.kuhlen at wetteronline.de
Thu Oct 9 07:59:39 EDT 2008

Hi,
that doesn't to the trick either I have to stick with EscalatePriority
(for various reasons which are beyond the scope of this thread) an
there these options are not available.
In fact I cannot find any Option there that gives me a hint it might
help me out.

best regards,
Bernd

Mit freundlichen Grüßen