[rt-users] Continuous 500 errors

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Fri Oct 10 15:22:09 EDT 2008

Running out of memory perhaps? I'll occationally get these if my search
results are too big and you try to display a ticket (I get some odd bug
where it tries to get every result of a search into memory on a single
ticket display). It's really hard to say what though..

SIGSEGV      11       Core    Invalid memory reference

Curtis