[rt-users] On Comment resolved ticket set back to new status

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 10 15:40:12 EDT 2008

Dave,

	You also might want to check the default for the status field when in
the "Comment" screen. I found that whenever I go to the screen to enter
a comment, the ticket status is ALSO displayed and the value is set to
"open". That could also be the problem. I believe that in order to
change that, you will have to create a local version of that code and
change it.

Kenn
LBNL