[rt-users] RT interface not working

Percynski, Fred fpercynski at hdms.com
Sun Oct 12 00:36:57 EDT 2008

Kobus,
I am having the exact same problem since about last Monday.  I am fairly
confident that a patch has broken something.  Just prior to RT breaking
my Unix admins had installed several dozen patches, I think including a
kernel patch, and then rebooted the server.  After the reboot I have the
exact same problems as you describe.  Because we are not in production
with RT I haven't spent much time on it but if I figure something out I
will let you know.   I can say that other web sites on my server are
working fine including those that interface with MySQL.  So its
definitely something related to RT, Mason, mod_perl etc.
I am running:
RHEL 5.2 (32-bit)
Kernel 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5
Apache 2.2.3